This is the official accessibility statement for TOMMIE.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- All pages on this site have been built with accessibility in mind. We have aimed to achieve at least
level AA for all guidelines of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- In particular we have built this site using semantic markup and given important images alternative text to allow easy access for people using screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- We have also built this site to support increased text size for the hard of seeing and provided a sitemap to aid navigation.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the website.
On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key, followed by the enter key if you do not
go straight to the desired link; on a Macintosh computer, you can press Control + an access
key, followed by the enter key if you do not go straight to the desired link.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 = Skip navigation
- Access key 2 = Homepage
- Access key 3 = About TOMMIE
- Access key 4 = Easy Access
- Access key 5 = Demos
- Access key 6 = Prices
- Access key 7 = Security
- Access key 8 = Support
- Access key 9 = Site Map
- Access key 0 = Accessibility Statement